We’re hiring! Check out Style Girlfriend team opportunities below:
At Style Girlfriend, we’re always looking for great people who are interested in helping guys live with more style and confidence. Want to join a small but quickly growing team who believe in improving men’s lives through inspiring, engaging content; and best-in-class personalized service? You’re in the right place.
Right now, we’re looking to fill the positions below, but feel free to reach out to us if you’ve got #SGapproved skills you think we should definitely know about.
Style Girlfriend is looking for an amazing sales and partnerships person to help grow new business opportunities for the company.
Who We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate has experience working at an agency or media company, and brings with him or her an existing roster of relationships with brands and their agencies at a high level. Killer deck-making skills are a must, with the ability to concept strategically-minded, creative proposals a key to success in the role. While we hate the term “people person,” you should probably be one.
Your efforts will support two business pillars: 1) branded content opportunities for the publishing arm of the site, including visibility-broadening opportunities for Style Girlfriend founder Megan Collins, and 2) partnership opportunities for our on-demand messaging service. Past partners include Unilever, the NFL, Target, Amazon Fashion, Expedia, Visa, Men’s Health, Business Insider, and more.
This role is freelance, with the potential to grow into a full-time, salaried position. It’s also a new position for the company, and we’re looking for candidates who are comfortable helping to define where and how they can have the most impact. Compensation includes base pay commensurate with experience and a generous commission structure.
- Work with management to understand company goals and develop a Business Development roadmap and strategy
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships that generate revenue, drive traffic, and/or build brand awareness
- Structure, negotiate, and close deals
Are you perfect for this position? Shoot us an email with your resume and some #humblebragging in-line to: email@example.com
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven individual to lead our audience development efforts. You’ll be responsible for significantly growing our audience online, both on-site and across SG social platforms.
Through search engine optimization, content partnerships, social media messaging, and email marketing, you’ll play a key role in helping to develop and grow our traffic. Working hand-in-hand with the editorial team, you’ll cement Style Girlfriend as a can’t-miss destination for guys looking to outsource the hard work of living with style and confidence.
Who We’re Looking For:
The perfect candidate has experience in taking a content company to the next level in terms of audience and engagement. You’ll touch every aspect of our business, from editorial strategy to email marketing to social media.
The current role is part-time freelance, with the potential to grow into a full-time, salaried position. It’s also a new position for the company, and we’re looking for candidates who are comfortable helping to define where and how they can have the most impact. Compensation includes base pay commensurate with experience and an incentive structure for exceeding goals.
- Set and meet goals for growing Style Girlfriend’s following across all platforms
- Work with Editorial Team to define target audiences and align editorial strategies, distribution channels, and consumer segments for optimal traffic generation
- Help shape how Style Girlfriend frames, packages, and distributes content for optimal engagement and growth
- Identify syndication partners and help strike mutually beneficial partnerships
- Evangelize the Style Girlfriend brand through relationships with publishers, influencers, PR channels, and relevant social media platforms
- Share responsibility for social media strategy and execution
Are you perfect for this position? Shoot us an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include two headlines you’d suggest testing for a recent article while promoting the story on Facebook.
FALL 2017 DIGITAL INTERN
Style Girlfriend is looking for an intern for the summer 2017 semester who wants to help men dress, date, and live with more style. Be a part of the popular daily lifestyle resource that lets guys around the globe in on practical and entertaining advice from a friendly, female perspective.
We’re searching for an intern who is as invested in helping others live with more style as they are in figuring it out for themselves. The tone of Style Girlfriend isn’t “I baked these scones myself” aspirational; it’s “Check out this deal I got at Target” accessible.
The ideal candidate is a creative machine who can’t help but seek out the latest in men’s style and grooming trends. We need hungry, fashion-loving team members, who can nail the design aesthetic of the site and help execute creative ideas both on the site and across social media. We’re a small team, and the right dedicated, hardworking person will have opportunities to participate in every area of the company and grow their role during their time with us.
Who We’re Looking For:
– an energetic and proactive student with a strong interest in men’s fashion and social media
– available 15-20 hours per week
What You’ll Do:
– support our visual needs with photography for the site and social media
– edit video for the Style Girlfriend YouTube channel
– edit podcast for the Undressed podcast
– additional responsibilities as available and qualified
Skills You’ll Need:
– Exceptional communication skills, in person and online
– Social media savvy
– An eye for styling and composition
– Photography (DSLR camera provided for use)
– Design and video software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut Pro, iMovie…)
– familiarity with tools like Google Analytics a plus but not necessary
What You’ll Get:
– school credit
– valuable experience with the in’s and out’s of a daily style site
Along with your resume, email a short blurb on why you’re a good fit for Style Girlfriend to email@example.com (in the body of email is fine), links to the relevant places you live online, and your available start date.