Steal His Look: Justin Timberlake Promoting the Trolls Movie
A look for casual Friday (or movie premieres)
What does a DreamWorks animated movie and 2015 SG Madness have in common? Well, the title might have (ahem…definitely) given it away because it’s the one and only Justin Timberlake. While he and Anna Kendrick have been making their promotional rounds for the new animated movie, Trolls, us ladies at SG HQ have been impressed by his refined yet accessible wardrobe. From London to Cannes, J.T. has been throwing out some serious business casual vibes with his button up and chino combinations – and business casual done right is definitely a look worth stealing.
Channel Justin Timberlake promoting Trolls:
So turn on J.T.’s new song that SG HQ has un-surprisingly been jamming to on repeat (it’s catchy, guys!) and see how to wear this look well:
- Add a bit of edge and a casual undertone to your workday look by swapping a suit jacket for a sleek bomber. Even better: this works with chinos and trousers alike.
- Opting for a textured or subtly patterned jacket is a quick way to impress and look more refined.
- You can swap casual Friday denim for colored chinos or khakis for a look that’s comfortable yet office appropriate.
- When in doubt, navy and brown is an ideal color combo for work or play.
- Leather chukkas meld laid-back vibes with a sartorial aesthetic, making them a great alternative to derbies during the work week or the weekend.
- Trend alert: an “invisible tie” where your shirt is buttoned all the way up is worth a try. It adds a dressier element to your outfit and makes a bold statement.
HOW DO YOU DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE DRESS CODE?