During uncertain times, it’s good to go back to the basics. That’s why this year, we went heavy on feel-good fashion in our annual gift guides, like this list of the best last minute gift ideas for her.
There’s plenty of time next year for luxe evening wear worthy of a big night out, or the perfect travel bag. This holiday season, you’ll find stylish picks here on Style Girlfriend that will have you (and your loved ones) looking and feeling like a million bucks while still hanging close to home.
Think: cozy loungewear, stylish self-care, and lots of layers.
Whether you’re an OG part of the SG community, or new around here (welcome!), get ready to knock out your wish list and your shopping list.
Below, 13 last minute gift ideas for her this holiday season:
1. Madewell blue light glasses, $34 — Save her eyes from all that Zoom time.
RELATED: The Best Blue Light Glasses for WFH
2. Nest hand sanitizer, $10 — Who knows if hand sanitizer will ever stop being a totally normal, completely thoughtful gift to give?
It’s sort of like the pandemic-induced version of a candle. Not super personal, but always appreciated!
3. Glossier Balm Dot Com trio, $30 — Lip balm remains one of the all-time great last minute gift ideas for her.
Why? Because no matter how many she has—around the house, in different purses, rolling around the floor of the car—she can always use more.
4. Sh* That I Knit mittens, $80 — The bright color means you can still spot her in a snow storm.
5. Everlane ribbed wool cashmere socks, $28 — You cannot go wrong giving a woman cozy socks. You just can’t!
Think about it. How can you dislike a gift that says, “Hey baby, wear these socks to bed. Hell, wear them in bed. I’ll still find you sexy.”
These bad boys are a wool cashmere blend and still come in under $30.
Affordable luxury at its best!
6. Slip scrunchies, $39 — Scrunchies…they’re not just for past #SGMadness contender Jason Momoa!
And yes, you can find less expensive hair accessories out there. We just like this brand, which makes our favorite, good for your hair pillowcases.
7. KNC Beauty eye mask 5-pack, $25 — These shooting star eye masks contain retinol for hydrating and depuffing.
8. Target slippers, $20 — Yes, these embellished slippers from Target look like a Muppet was skinned to make them.
But they’re different and fun and only $20!
If you’re looking to add one more gift to the pile, this unexpected around-the-house footwear totally fits the bill.
9. Gap face mask multi-pack, $15 — Face masks (still) make the perfect last-minute stocking stuffer present.
They’re available literally everywhere—probably even gas station at this point—and they’re super-affordable.
Like, no reason not to have a stash in every drawer and winter jacket pocket-affordable.
10. Abercrombie & Fitch lounge shorts, $35 — Yep, still riding the A&F is cool again train. Hop onboard!
Because seriously, how can you be mad at timeless, affordable staples like the laid back lounge shorts above, and surprisingly stylish winter coats?
11. Calvin Klein sports bra, $28 — If your significant other is anything like Team SG, she hasn’t worn a bra with underwire since 2019.
Help her feel supported (sorry, had to) in this life change with a cute new comfy bra or ten.
12. Nécessaire The Body Wash, $25 — Luxe up her morning shower with this celeb cult favorite’s body wash.
Fair warning, it smells SO GOOD you will definitely want to use it, too.
13. Shoshi hoop earrings, $45 — However many gold hoops your wife or girlfriend has already, let us assure you: she can use one more pair.
And when it comes to last minute gift ideas for her, being able to shop without worrying about getting her size right is clutch.