Undressed Episode 16: David Yi of Mashable
ON LAUNCHING A FASHION VERTICAL AT A TECH COMPANY
It’s fixed! Thanks to the good guys like you who shared feedback about the sound on our last episode we’ve increased the levels for your
viewing listening pleasure. Give it another play and then tune in to this week’s convo with David Yi.
Where does fashion meet digital? Turns out it’s a pretty big intersection. Megan catches up with pal, David Yi to find out how he launched the style vertical at Mashable and – of course – how men’s fashion is more exciting and diverse than ever.
Be on the lookout for these interview highlights:
- 2:12 – Find out how David and Megan met
- 3:17 – How David got into writing about fashion
- 5:00 – The secret to fashion
- 7:05 – How diversity is different in the world of men’s fashion
- 8:01 – Breaking the “Bamboo Ceiling”, telling fashion in a different perspective
- 8:45 – David reveals the biggest story in his career
- 11:15 – Discussing the Black Lives Matter demonstration at New York Fashion Week: Men’s
- 16:10 – What matters about fashion week, from David’s perspective
- 19:05 – How the fashion vertical at Mashable began
- 22:53 – David shares his Million Bucks Moment
WATCH US PLAY ‘WOULD YOU RATHER’ FOR A SNEAK PEAK:
Listen to episode 16 of Undressed, featuring David Yi of Mashable
Don’t forget to subscribe iniTunes, Soundcloud, or Stitcher.
I run Style Girlfriend, helping guys develop and grow their personal style, all from a friendly and supportive female perspective.