Check out Style Girlfriend team opportunities below…
At Style Girlfriend, we’re always looking for great people who are interested in helping guys live with more style and confidence, from a thoughtful, female perspective.
Want to join a growing team improving men’s lives through engaging content and best-in-class service? You’re in the right place.
(Don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for? Drop us a line and introduce yourself anyway!)
Please note that while these are remote positions, we are a U.S.-based company and you must be authorized to work in the United States to apply.
GROWTH MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re looking for a strategic, creative individual to lead Style Girlfriend’s growth marketing efforts for our virtual shopping service.
As our first growth hire, you’ll be responsible for building and executing our growth strategy from the ground up, owning the entire consumer lifecycle from acquisition to retention.
The right candidate will be prepared to craft a long-term marketing vision for Style Girlfriend and, after establishing a strong foundation, help recruit and train the team who can make it a reality.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize performance towards key business metrics.
- Identity and execute on strategies to drive user growth and expand the business model, including paid channels, funnel optimization, and referral programs.
- Closely collaborate with editorial and service teams to pursue new growth opportunities focused on user acquisition and retention.
- Build out streamlined processes and lean in to automation where possible.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience in growth/product/marketing, ideally in a startup setting.
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and do things yourself. To start, you will be a marketing team of one. That means: strategizing and big-picture thinking, and also writing email and ad copy, designing email automations, and devising new workflows.
- Successful track record of managing performance marketing channels including, but not limited to social, paid search, and display.
- Able to analyze and optimize your efforts against tracked goals and benchmarks.
- Proficient in standard marketing analytics tools (and eager to find new ones for us to play with!).
This is a new position for the company, and we’re looking for candidates who are comfortable helping to define where and how they can have the most impact. Compensation includes base pay commensurate with experience and an incentive structure for exceeding goals.
Interested? Email us using the subject line “Growth Marketing Specialist” with your resume and a few reasons why you’re perfect for this position to: [email protected]
The online personal shopping service from Style Girlfriend is a new and better option for guys who want help updating their wardrobe. Traditional stylists are super-expensive, while services that advertise themselves as “free” leave guys paying more for clothes AND looking like every other guy who uses the service. At Style Girlfriend, we’re putting the “personal” back in personal style with our accessibly-priced, virtual personal styling service.
What You’ll Do:
- Ask smart, thoughtful questions in 1-on-1 video call sessions with clients to best understand their wardrobe needs.
- Create a personalized shopping plan for clients with suggested products to purchase, and unique styling direction.
- Respond promptly to client feedback and deliver any necessary updates to product recommendations and styling suggestions.
- Engage with interest and warm curiosity throughout the process to provide a positive experience with Team SG.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has at least two years experience in men’s styling and/or men’s fashion writing. This role is remote and freelance with a flexible schedule that includes video calls with clients often on nights and weekends.
Experience with graphic design platforms including Canva a plus.
Interested? Email us with your resume and a few reasons why you’re perfect for this position to: [email protected]
FALL 2021 DIGITAL INTERN
Style Girlfriend is looking for an intern for the Fall 2021 semester who wants to help men dress, date, and live with more style. Be a part of the popular lifestyle resource and shopping service that lets guys in on the female perspective on men’s style.
The ideal candidate is a voracious consumer of fashion, lifestyle, and culture publications, and enthusiastic (some might say obsessed) user of social platforms.
We’re a small team, and the right student will have opportunities to participate in every area of the company and grow their role during their time with Style Girlfriend.
Who You Are:
An energetic and hard-working student with a strong interest in fashion media. Available 10-15 hours per week, (1-2 days on-site if in NYC).
What You’ll Do:
- Support our editorial needs with product curation and article scheduling in WordPress.
- Ensure all content is SEO-friendly.
- Help the social media and audience development teams create content for platforms including Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and email.
- Additional responsibilities as available and qualified.
What You’ll Get:
- School credit and a monthly stipend
- Valuable experience with the in’s and out’s of a media company
Along with your resume, email a short blurb on why you’re a good fit for Style Girlfriend to [email protected] (in the body of email, please), links to the relevant places you live online, and your available start date.
July 31, 2021