Holiday Gift Guide: Best Gifts Under $100 for Her
More present picking
This morning we shared gift ideas under $100 for you to ask for…now it’s time to shop the best gifts under $100 for her. And I’ve gotta admit, I basically polled Team SG for the presents on their own wish lists, making this a very easy task. Oh, and it means you can consider every gift on this list extremely #SGapproved.
// Shop Under $100 gifts for Her //
1. Naadam cashmere sweater, $75 — One of our favorite brands for cozy cashmere, Naadam offers this winter essential at the right price. In fact, you might want to pick up one for yourself, too…good thing they’re unisex.
2. Le Specs sunglasses, $60 — A seasonless gift, sunglasses make for a great present because you know they’ll fit, and the recipient can always use an extra pair in her purse. (Pssst, we made some recs for sunglasses to buy yourself here).
3. Ralph Lauren fisherman’s cap, $50 — This style has been on my own wish list for quite awhile. I love it in a cableknit, which makes it a little more winter-appropriate.
4. Glossier “You”, $60 — We’ve sang our praises of cool girl makeup company Glossier’s first fragrance, called You, before. The musk notes render it totally unisex, so if you give it as a gift to your girl, you can spray it on your own wrists in the AM in a pinch.
5. Gap lounge leggings, $60 — The perfect pair of leggings for feeling extra festive.
6. Lively bralette, $35 — Because we’re not talking about that other bra company anymore …oh, and because a comfy-but-cute underwire-free bralette, like this one from newbie lingerie company Lively is the truth.
7. Madewell slippers, $60 — Look and feel like Uggs, but only meant for around the house. It’s really a ‘best of both worlds’ kind of present for her.